from wikiHow - The How to Manual That You Can Edit
Acting like Hatake Kakashi is easy, because he is cool, laid back and tough. But don't try too hard or you will break your bones climbing up a tree. You wouldn't want that.
- Look and be incredibly laid back and "cool".
- Cover up any big scars you may have, like Hatake Kakashi's sharingan eye.
- Read dirty books in your spare time.
- Be intelligent.
- Make sure you brush up on your physical abilities.
- Blow people off that make a big deal about things.
- Hide your mouth with something at all times.
- Be polite, calm, and annoyingly reasonable when arguing with somebody, and smile with your eyes, because your mouth will never be shown.
- Show up late to events, using your something stupid as an excuse.
- Show up at the most inefficient time.
- Have an overall lazy demeanor, yet quick to action when needed.
- Have an aloof attitude torwards those who are determined to defeat you orally, physically, or any other way in not-serious situations.
- Have common sense.
- When fighting, analyze and copy your opponents moves.
- Be known for something that you are unique and very good at, like Kakashi's copy sharingan eye.
- Be good with dogs, although don't have one with you everywhere.
- Slouch slightly.
- Eat your meals fast. That way you can put your mouth-covering on again before anyone sees what you look like.
- Dye your hair white/gray.
- Become a trainer or a teacher sometime in your life.
- Value teamwork and friendship above all else.
- If you actually wear contacts already, have a red contact in your left eye.
- Use hair gel to spike your hair upwards to the left.
- Think outside the box.
- Have incredibly sharp senses of observation, sight, hearing, and leadership.
- It's just for fun, don't take it too seriously because after all, you can't climb trees with only using your feet or walk on water by controlling chakra.
- Don't wear contacts if you don't need them.
- Sticking your fingers into sockets won't help you develop a raikiri/chidori (So don't do it!)
- You may get annoyed of covering up part of your face all the time.
- Having dogs is optional, don't force yourself into liking them.
- How to Become an Ultimate Anime Fan
- How to Join an Online Gaming League
- How to Act Like an Anime or Manga Character
- How to Act Like Sakura Haruno
Article provided by wikiHow, a collaborative writing project to build the world's largest, highest quality how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Act Like Hatake Kakashi. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.